Our Investment Focus
MassVentures is a venture capital firm focused on fueling the Massachusetts innovation economy by funding early-stage, high-growth Massachusetts startups as they move from concept to commercialization.
MassVentures focuses on Series A investments and considers occasional and opportunistic seed rounds. We provide capital for first-time CEOs and/or founders and consider industry segments not adequately served by the venture community.
Our track record of success combined with our expertise, contacts and support for entrepreneurs makes MassVentures an attractive venture partner for early-stage companies in Massachusetts.
- START Program Winners Announced!
- Join SBANE workshop 12/11 to learn opps available for Women Owned Small Businesses in the SBIR program
- Bill Asher joins Board of MassVentures
- Scaling your tech business when your outside Boston and Cambridge
- MassVentures-backed Content Raven wins Innovative Technology of the Year for their cloud-based content distribution platform
@massventures: START-backed @BostEngineering helps US Navy swim upstream w shark-like robot http://t.co/bvYSSvqMyG
2 days ago
@massventures: RT @rowe: "@ScottKirsner: A conduit to those navigating the city’s innovation scene (profile of Tim @Rowe) http://t.co/sQpJjybpr7" Thanks …
1 week ago
@massventures: MassVentures Announces 2014 START winners, 3 year program results @artaic @GinkgoBioWorks @energid http://t.co/oDREJxYFHK #diverseteams
2 weeks ago
@massventures: SBANE to host 1st ever Boston Wkshp to increase % of Women Owned Small Businesses in Navy's #SBIR Program 11/16 http://t.co/XL5Xs1oD4p
2 weeks ago